- 1 What Is Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows Error ?
- 1.1 How to Fix Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows Error Issue ?
- 1.2 1. Buy a Legit Version of the Windows Operating System
- 1.3 2. Run a CMD Command
- 1.4 3. Always Buy Machines from Legit Wholesalers
- 1.5 4. Make Changes to some Services
- 1.6 5. Use the Windows Troubleshooter
- 1.7 6. Use KMS Pico Activation Software
- 1.8 Types of Your Windows Will Expire Soon Error Message
- 1.9 Reasons Why Your Windows License Will Expire Soon on Activated PC
- 1.10 Pirated Copy of Windows Operating System
- 1.11 No Valid Activation Key for the Trial Version
- 1.12 Author’s Final Comments
- 1.13 You Will Also Like To Get
- 1.14 Share this:
What Is Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows Error ?
Methods To Fix & Solve Your Windows License windows might also happen in the case when you upgrade your existing Operating System from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 using the legit update. Once your windows license has expired, you won’t be able to personalize the settings of your laptop or computer, which you were able to do previously. Not only this, but even the background of your desktop screen will turn to black, and a regular message will continuously float on the bottom right of your screen just above the timestamp, reminding you of getting your Windows licensed. And this is not all, even the screen resolution and the theme of your Operating System will be set to the prescribed default values, making it look like a pirated copy of the Operating System. However, this windows Your Windows License Will Expire Soon error. The issue can be quickly resolved by following some steps mentioned below.But before going to the solution part. Let us look into some of the probable causes of the windows Your Windows License will Expire Soon error.
How to Fix Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows Error Issue ?
1. Buy a Legit Version of the Windows Operating System
Please ensure that if you are deciding to work on Windows, you must buy a legit copy of the Operating System, so that it does not expire before it has to. This would not cause unwanted windows Your Windows License Will Expire Soon error, but windows are activated errors and would also help you in enjoying all the features available.
2. Run a CMD Command
First, Sign in with your Microsoft account on your Operating System and open the run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R from the keyboard. Now, type the following command and hit enter, slmgr -rearm. Please restart your computer after this; your Windows will get activated automatically through this command, and you get rid of windows Your Windows License will Expire Soon Crack error.
3. Always Buy Machines from Legit Wholesalers
For saving yourself from this technical, error Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows 10 Crack error; please ensure that you buy your computer hardware or laptop from a legit wholesaler or retailer store so that in case you suffer any problem in the license of windows, you can contact him anytime. Prefer buying a system already loaded with an Operating System by the manufacturer,
4. Make Changes to some Services
From the search bar in Windows to the open Services.msc and in the window which just popped up, click on disable or stop two services and please turn off the following two services, Windows License Management Service and Windows Update. Click Ok and restart your computer. This method will possibly eradicate this error Your Windows License will Expire Soon Pop up the error from your Operating System, and you will be having an activated version of the Windows Operating System.
5. Use the Windows Troubleshooter
In the Settings app, click on Update & Security and navigate to Activation. Now, as your windows license has expired, you must be seeing the failed activation option on your screen and some sentences in the red signifying an expired license. Don’t worry; just click on the Troubleshoot option and let the wizard work for you. It will detect all the possible problems that are being faced in activating your Windows Operating System and will display them in a list after error Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows 10 Pro error has evaluated it thoroughly.
Now, please close the Troubleshooter Window, in the Activation Window, you will now be having an option of entering a product key. Click it and enter a valid 25-digit license key or try for a digital license if possible, and your OS will be soon activated, and you get rid of error Your Windows License will Expire Soon pop up you need to activate Windows in Settings error.
6. Use KMS Pico Activation Software
If all the above fails to activate the expired license, please download and install KMS Pico Activation Software. It’s a trust able software capable of activating your Windows Operating System as well as the Microsoft Windows Office Suite. Though once licensed, you will have to permanently keep this software in the Windows folder so that the license never expires again & you get back from error Your Windows License will Expire Soon Windows is activated using your organization’s activation service error.
Types of Your Windows Will Expire Soon Error Message
There are mainly three types of messages related to the “Windows license will expire soon” issue. All of them have different characteristics and appearance:
- Your fix & solve Windows license will expire soon but Windows is activated – This is one of the common Windows 10 activation error, reported by many users. This error can appear on both activated and non-activated Windows systems.
- Your fix & solve Windows license will expire soon HP, Dell, ASUS – This error message is generally reported by the HP, ASUS and Dell owners.
- Your Windows license will expire soon keeps popping up – This is one of the irritating error messages as it can appear frequently.
- Every time when you try to open any program, service or app then this error will pop up.
- Many users complained they are getting the license error, even in their new device that comes pre-installed with Windows 10.
- Well, this means that your key may be rejected (the license key is embedded in BIOS), so in this situation.
- the best is to contact your manufacturer and ask for the support, they will help you with the troubleshooting process.
- Also if you are having an official Windows key and running a temporary Windows version, then you will not fix the issue till you will get an official Windows 10 version.
Reasons Why Your Windows License Will Expire Soon on Activated PC
The Windows 8.1 expired license error happens mostly when you have the Enterprise or Professional version of Windows installed. If you have the Home edition, you don’t have to worry too much about it. Below are some possible reasons behind your Windows license will be expired soon.
Pirated Copy of Windows Operating System
As mentioned in the beginning, the non-copyrighted software will definitely cause the license expiration error. Be it deliberate or not, there are chances that the local retailer installed the pirated OS for your PC and therefore lead to the Windows 8.1 license expired problem.
No Valid Activation Key for the Trial Version
If your computer is shipped with Windows 8.1 preinstalled, it might be the trial version, which means, your license will expire after some days, basically 90 or 180 days. In this case, you can contact the PC manufacturer and ask for an valid activation key.
Author’s Final Comments
Methods To Fix & Solve Your Windows License windows might also happen in the case when you upgrade your existing Operating System from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 using the legit update. It happens because Windows 8.1 is not seeing Windows 10 as the Operating System improvement. Still, as a standalone OS and due to this reason only, you encounter the windows Your Windows License will Expire Soon error of the expired license of your Windows. This kind of expired license error happens mostly in the case when you have an Enterprise, or Professional version of Windows installed on your computer. In case you have a Home edition installed, this windows Your Windows License will Expire Soon error will never occur unless the license actually expires itself.